Simulation Engineer or Senior Simulation Engineer
Modelon, München or Hamburg, Germany
Modelon is seeking a motivated experienced Simulation Engineer. The candidate will be supporting our customers’ product development with simulation expertise for system simulations, especially for aerospace and automotive applications. The position also includes development of simulation software, where the candidate will provide application expertise, and joint activities with Modelon’s sales team.
The position requires a balanced mix of technical, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
The candidate should have industry experience from product development using system simulation and optimization. The position requires attention to quality, documentation and customer focus.
· M.Sc. or Ph.D. in a related field, preferred in Engineering Physics, Applied Mathematics or Mechanical Engineering
· Relevant industry experience
· Experience in system simulation, such as Dymola or Amesim
· Other simulation experience is a merit, for example with Abaqus, Adams, Ansys, Fluent or Simulink
· Experience from product development in the automotive or aerospace industry is a merit
· Communication skills and the ability to interact well with others
Applicants must have a valid work permit in Germany. Proficiency in English and German is required.
Modelon is specialized in model based systems engineering using Modelica and FMI open standards. We are a leading provider of systems modelling, simulation, optimization, and control solutions in a range of industry applications, with focus on automotive, aerospace, energy, and industrial equipment. Modelon is a young and dynamic technology company with offices in Europe and North America, and customers world-wide. We offer an international environment of highly talented and skilled engineers of MSc and PhD levels in a variety of domain profiles, and the opportunity to work in the most challenging and high profile projects.
Michael Sielemann: firstname.lastname@example.org